Where is Computer Bank headed.

Dear All,

I think it would be useful to hold some discussion on the direction of Computerbank in Australia. At the moment I think we have separate organisations formed (or in the process of forming) in most states. I think the issue that has been raised recently is whether or not we need some type of national body. We should also consider how such a body might relate to the individual state organisations, or how the state organisations might function effectively together.

I don't think there is much point changing from CBV->CBA unless this is really part of a greater strategy to establish a National Computerbank body. Even if it is decided to establish such a National body, we may still decide to retain the individual state bodies. The state bodies could in turn affiliate to a common national body. So a name change may not be the ideal solution here.

Tony Joblin, Tel: 07 3378 7755
Email: tonyjoblin@powerup.com.au or tonyjoblin@yahoo.com.au
6/19 Merlin Terrace, Kenmore 4069, Australia.