Re: [Computerbank] statement of purpose

I agree it needs qualification Zaney, I was just using standard
Computerbank vocab. I thought.  (?)

Has it been defined more tightly somewhere?

Bruce

At 21:13 4/09/01 -0700, Mark Clohesy wrote:
>Okay I think this would need clarification as one person's definition of
disadvantaged would be different from anothers.
>As I see it the guy in a wheelchair that has just received a $200,000
settlement for compo is not as disadvantaged as the single mum with 4 kids
in high school struggling to put food on the table