Re: [Computerbank] bad vibe unfortunately

Just wondering if Sally or anyone who knows the details could explain just
why she has given up on computerbank.

Was she unable to get in touch with anyone? Were commitments made and then
not acted upon? Did she get know reponse?

If we have an idea of just what the problem is we might be able to improve
things.

From the melbourne point of view I know things are quite hectic and immediate
concerns such as training next days system builds and answering support calls
suck up most of the time.

John Habermann