[Computerbank] possible premises in Brisbane

Reported (refer below) on youthGAS..

Tony, I see the likelihood of real synergy and symbiosis between your mob
and this group in Brisbane. I've suggested on Australia-wide, which he's
also on, that he be in touch with you but you might like to initiate the
contact? They might have premises, you never know.

Tell him Bruce sent you.  :-)

Regards..

PS. Are you getting help from the local Linux users group, is there a LUQ?

FYI..