[Computerbank] one or many lists?

What does everyone think?

I'm a believer in the power of a national list to do many things, in
general most things happening anywhere in Australia will have resonance for
several others nationally. But I also recognise many people have busy lives
and they want to see only what is important them.

The problem with an *everything* list for everyone in Australia is: how do
you get what you want but not get the rest? The best answer to that seems
to be to get a digest, to quickly scan once a day, but how do you do that
on here?

Bruce