Re: [Computerbank] Bill Mac

Thanks for your kind words, Ken, I printed them off and gave them to Bill
when I saw him the other day, he was really pleased. As you obviously know,
it's important to recognise people for there efforts all of the time -- but
right now it is particularly good medicine for Bill.  :-)

Unfortunately at the moment, his eyesight is too poor without using a
magnifying glass, so now he's due for laser surgery on an eye and after
that new glasses (hopefully).

Diabetes is a bastard.

Bruce

At 19:53 25/09/01 +1000, Ken Young wrote:

[Perhaps some other long time Computerbankers could tell everyone on
here how much Bill has done for Computerbank since it began, so everyone
knows?]