Sent: Saturday, 29 September 2001 10:34
Subject: [Computerbank] ADV: Pre Launch... Australia! Multi Millions Dollars BusinessOpportunity

MULTI-MILLION DOLLAR BUSINESS OPENS IN AUSTRALIA!

Good day!

Our company, already successful in the United States, Canada, Hong Kong, Japan, and Taiwan, now offers you the "Once in a Lifetime Opportunity" to benefit from our pre launch opening in Australia.

If you would like to earn an additional $100,000 a year and more, part time, USA DIRECT WORLDWIDE invites you to review this complete turnkey, automated International Marketing Plan.

Please click: http://www.usadirectworldwide.com/prelaunch.asp?cg=10002

Warmest Regards,

Dennis Porter
Director of International Development

Should you not wish to be contacted at this email address again, please click
this link: http://www.usadirectworldwide.com/unsub.asp