[Computerbank] Volunteer Induction day and TO DO day in Victoria on the 5th of October

Hi all,

This is just an annoucement to let all Victorians know that there will
be a volunteer induction day / TO DO day on Saturday the 5th of October
(the first Saturday of the month). The induction part of the day will
begin at 11am. The TO DO part of the day will start at 12noon.

Generally when we have induction / TO DO days we provide a light
sandwich style lunch for all people. :) Hooray.

For the TO DO day we will be again looking at Hardware (testing,
building) as well as Networks for community groups. :)

For this day we need as many folk as possible with hardware / networking
skills.

While for the hardware side of things - linux knowledge is not essential
- it is absolutely essential for the networking side of things. (and
specifically debian knowledge).

Could all volunteers that intend on coming please RSVP to me by Friday
Oct 4th. I'd also be interested in hearing from network gurus before the
day - so that we can have a team of network mentors on the day.

Looking forward to hearing from lots of people (old and new),

Cheers,

Kylie

--
Kylie Davies
Victorian Branch Co-ordinator

This email and any attachments may be confidential and
the subject of legal professional privilege.  Any disclosure,
use, storage or copying of this email without the consent
of the sender is strictly prohibited.

Please notify the sender immediately if you are not the
intended Recipient and then delete the email from your
inbox and do not disclose the contents to another
person, use, copy or store the information in any medium.