[Computerbank] ComputerBank NSW list server up

Hi, I've personally paid for and registered the cbnsw.org.au and cbsyd.org.au domains. I have temporary websites attached to both of those at the moment more as placeholders than anything. However the main point is I do have lists.cbnsw.org.au setup and working so people within Computerbank organisations in NSW can begin communicating irrespective of what happens with the actual websites. I've notified just a handful of people directly and the lists in the CC line, apologies for those that receive this twice.

ComputerBank NSW and ComputerBank Sydney are both separate legal entities.

Now that I've done that (and after taking some trashed computers to recycling) ... my next target for today is configuring a wiki because I suck at HTML and I crave somewhere to put documentation for stuff we have managed to do and are in the process of doing here in Sydney.

--
Grant Parnell - senior LPIC-1 certified consultant

ELX or its employees participate in the following:-
OSIA (Open Source Industry Australia) - http://www.osia.net.au
AUUG (Australian Unix Users Group) - http://www.auug.org.au
SLUG (Sydney Linux Users Group) - http://www.slug.org.au
LA (Linux Australia) - http://www.linux.org.au