Re: Event-based difficulty

On Saturday, 2004-04-03 01:04, Jens Granseuer wrote :
> There hasn't been much input lately so I have gone ahead and
> committed a few changes towards an event-based solution to CVS.

Got busy these days.

60% free time playing game with wine, and 40% free time sleeping
on the bed, not too bad I suppose.

> In particular, there is a new 'handicap' trigger which usually
> executes right before a game starts, and the 'createunit' event
> now allows placing units at arbitrary locations on the map.
>
> I'll play around with this some next week, and assuming it
> works as planned, I'll release a new snapshot with one or more
> maps converted to the new system after that.

Maybe more infantrys in map "Operation Anthill" coming from
all directions, and almost surround the base which the player
is ordered to protecte from being captured by the enemy?

> Suggestions on what to change for a particular map are welcome,
> and of course everyone is encouraged to update their own maps
> themselves.
>
> Jens

How? That is what you haven`t said :p
If you wish someone to do something, you would have to explain
how to do it, doesn`t it?

Brain @ TW

 月薪2萬貸你現金150萬
 http://edm-prg.epaper.com.tw/click.php?ad_code=87098