Re: New map

> As the original author is not interested, would you like to take over
> maintainership of this map?
>
> Jens

I agree with your suggestions. I have already spent some time to get used to
CoMET and made some changes to the map. Just give me a few more days to find
out, how to handle the events and make some more adjustments. Perhaps you
can come over on wednesday for a little test match? ;-) (it's a singleplayer
map, so I will have an insignificant advantage)

One thing I cannot do on this map is the background story. I'm not that deep
in nexican history.
There's also another open issue to me: the naming of buildings etc. Is there
something like a convention? E. g. that names on FNA side have a more
clacking and fizzling sound (anybody here who played "Master of Orion 2" and
was at war with "Virzixl"?) and the imperial names have more diphthongs?
Depends on the history of Nexus.

--
NEU : GMX Internet.FreeDSL
Ab sofort DSL-Tarif ohne Grundgebühr: http://www.gmx.net/info