Re: Stealth

On 09.04.2005 19:53, Jonathan Koren wrote:
> [...]
[...]
> I was just thinking toggle switches for each unit class.  Well why do you
> think you need to select each individual unit?

I don't. On the contrary, I think it would be harmful. It was what you said
(quoted above) that made me think _you_ wanted to have that feature. If you
don't then I guess we're good to go. However, if nobody's waiting for the
immediate implementation I'd like to hold it off for a bit, since it's one
of those compatibility breakers, and they are better applied in packs (or
Matthias will get mad at me ;-)).

Jens