Map uploader and mambo

All (mostly Jens),

I'm thinking about moving the website into Mambo, especially since I've been
spending a lot of time on Mambo component development lately.  That would
give us the remository component for map uploads and other stuff.  Any
objections?

The only catch for you, Jens, is that you'd have to learn the backend
interface to make new news.  I could throw together a quick component for
news if you'd like and just have you keep updating it the same as you are
now, but the Mambo interface is really slick.

Dave

--
Linux: The OS people choose without $200,000,000 of persuasion