Updated Windows package

Hey,

I just uploaded a new Windows binary package to the website. The old
one contained a compressed unit set, but the exe itself was built
without zlib support so it couldn't read its data which resulted
in invisible or oddly shaped and coloured units.

I'm a bit suprised noone reported this problem till yesterday. Only
Linuxers on the list? Looking at the download numbers it seems like
everyone who ran into this issue simply used 0.4.2 instead...

Oh well. Anyway, just in case there are Windows guys listening,
you can now upgrade to 0.4.3.

Cheers,
Jens