Re: My first map "Clean sweep"

Marcus Schreiner wrote:

Hi,

I just finished my first map. I would appreciate any comments, bugreports or
critical arguments on my little baby.

I think this could be a map for the campaign. In the mission briefing they
say the FNA is crossing a river and trying to build up a first bridgehead on
imperial territory. I don't know whether this interferes with your global
story, so please tell me what to change.

Have fun.
Marcus

The map laying is creative, I have never thought of anything kind of this,
but, I am not good at the history, so, it is up to somebody else to answer
your question.

What make me confused is that after all buildings are occupied by either side,
three buildings available, right? There are still 41 neutral units belonging to neither side,
where does they come from?

Brain @ TW

六年級台灣科技新貴創營業額上億的成功要素
http://edm-prg.epaper.com.tw/click.php?ad_code=161668