Re: Upcoming release

Jens Granseuer wrote:

I hope to have Marcus's map ready for the release some time next week,
and it'd also be nice if the Polish team could get it translated. Of
course, we need to get the story straight first...
Brain, what's your status on Three Mountains? I get the feeling this
would be best left for the next one?

Oh, I just have some sad feeling about the things in my real life,
and currently have little energy to do anything.

However, I would read the storys you have disscussed these days,
then find a good place to insert the map in.

It would probably more sutible to be released in later version.

Brain@TW

人力銀行廠商擴大招訓!保證必有面試機會!
http://edm-prg.epaper.com.tw/click.php?ad_code=166713
PChome交友~~幸福天天有 \*^o^*//