Re: Campaign feature requests ;)

On 27.08.2004 06:36, Dave Fancella wrote:
Ok, here's two things I'd like to see in campaigns.

1.  Optional battles.
I've been thinking about something like an interactive event trigger,
ie. the game presents a message to the user and offers two (or more?)
replies. Depending on what the user chooses the event is executed or
not. This could also be used for optional battles. You simply trigger
a "Next Map" event if the user wants to play the additional scenario.
The implementation of this trigger is a little tricky, though.

2. Captured documents and other things. These would be things that come available to a player after certain battles (such as the Scientist's Deposition in teh campaign we're working on right now) and they could access them from the campaign tab.
Meaning that these documents would be carried over to the next map?

Jens