Re: Level "ThreeMountain"

Jens Granseuer wrote:

On 28.08.2004 05:17, FlashFashion wrote:

Also, you seem to be creating lots of units when the mission is
over. The blue ones (bombers + infanry?) I can understand from the
messages although I think you don't really need them on the map.
The trains for the FNA seem to be absolutely useless, however?
The blue bombers is to scare the player :p

Since the communication is back online, and the commander of the
FNA knows about the incoming enemy, he calls HQ to sent something
in to help retreating. At first place, the trains standby to deliever supports
if needed, but now they are here to help retreating.

Maybe this should be noted in the message as well.

New version would be delievered when completed.

Brain @ TW

免費送你看SHE演唱會!
http://edm-prg.epaper.com.tw/click.php?ad_code=176389
PChome交友~~幸福天天有 \*^o^*//