Re: Level "ThreeMountain"

Jens Granseuer wrote:

On 28.08.2004 05:17, FlashFashion wrote:

There is a map file attached.

I think you should replace two or three of the scouts by medium or
heavy tanks and give FNA a few more resources for repairs. As it is
now, if you can survive the first wave you have so many experienced
long-range units that you just need one or two tanks for playing
defense and the rest of your army just keeps hurling rocks at the
enemy from back home.
I wonder if the scouts are replaced, without ranged advantage, the player
could have a very hard time.

Maybe give the FNA some reforcement is more proper?

In this version, there will be reforcement of the FNA side, which would
arrive at turn 30, composed of two hovercrafts, two medium tanks,
one infantry, and one heavy tank; the hovercrafts are supposed as
their vehicle.

Also, you seem to be creating lots of units when the mission is
over. The blue ones (bombers + infanry?) I can understand from the
messages although I think you don't really need them on the map.
The trains for the FNA seem to be absolutely useless, however?

The message have been changed a bit by adding the following lines:
[start]
Don`t worry, I have a call to the support trains,
they will help us out,
[end]

[Message when the mission is completed]
All right, we have the information now, and the
ECM is down, let`s get out here.

The recon group has just reportted that a great
deal of the empire army is almost here, and the
radar in the Electric Battle Station indicates
that there are empire bombers coming in, luckly
we have the job done before they arrive.

Don`t worry, I have a call to the support trains,
they will help us out,

All troops, fall back.
[/till here]

[Message when reinforcement arrives]
We have no news from you for long, because we are
not assigned to any battle, so I think maybe you
could use our hands.
[/till here]

Brain @ TW