Re: Third tutorial map

On 26.08.2005 22:41, Andrej Krivulčík wrote:
> Sorry for not responding for such long time but I was abroad for the last
> three weeks. I need to handle few (1 or 2) uncommon situations and add
> in-game mission objectives. It will be complete then (I think) apart from
> localization. I can't promise anything because I really don't know what am
> I going to do in following days and I have several pending tasks, but I'll
> try to do it during this weekend.

No prob, I was expecting something along those lines. Since I have
been knocked out by a hardware meltdown for the last two weeks I haven't
been able to do anything, either. Plus I'll be away for the first two
weeks of September, so the release will now have to wait until after that,
anyway. It would be great if you guys could arrange for the map to be
more or less finished when I return.

Jens