Re: Maintainers and Translators: Call to Arms

On Sun, 30 Jul 2006 22:49:16 +0200, Jens Granseuer <jensgr@xxxxxxx> wrote:

Silvio, can you confirm that this solution also works for the PPC port?

I checked out the CVS version today to translate the new strings to slovak, but could not compile the game. The error I received was:

parser.cpp: In member function `int CFParser::Parse(const std::string&)':
parser.cpp:147: error: invalid conversion from `unsigned char*' to `char*'
parser.cpp:147: error: initializing argument 1 of `std::basic_istream<_CharT,
_Traits>& std::basic_istream<_CharT, _Traits>::get(_CharT*, int) [with
_CharT = char, _Traits = std::char_traits<char>]'
make[1]: *** [parser.o] Error 1
make[1]: Leaving directory `/home/thefox/games/crimson/games/crimson-cvs/tools'
make: *** [all-recursive] Error 1

I will send the slovak translation diff when I can check if the translation is properly done.

Andrej