Re: Network game

Jens Granseuer wrote:

There is a German proverb:
"Offer them the small finger and they will take the hand"...

On 17.12.2006 03:50, Laurent Chea wrote:

* in-game chat

I say yes.

* I'd like to be able to study the map while I'm waiting for him to take his
turn

I say oh yes, more.

Problem is, we're still not using threads

Would be possible even without threads. We could for example have a timer which checks for data on the network connection in a regular base. I would prefer not to have to deal with threads as Palm OS doesn't really support them, except for the sound thread.

Regards
Henk
  Henk Jonas
  Palm OS ® certified developer