Re: 0.4.0 Testing

I have downloaded mklocale.cpp from cvs, replaced the old one,
edited it and replace all "locale" with "localefile" with the patch,
make ; then I add
"#include <iostream>" to
tools/cfed.cpp
src/comet/mission.cpp

... so far so good.

But when I tried to launch crimson, which is installed in
prefix=/home/myuser/crimson-0.4.0, it said that
"Could not load Language resources for language 'en' "

However, while I tried to launch crimson from the default install path,
it looks good, but if I click at once the screen of crimson appears, it
would lead to an unexpected terminate and said
"Fatal signal: Floating Point Exception (SDL Parachute Deployed)"
at the same time, if I click after the screen of crimson appears some
time later, several seconds or so, it works.

Brain @ TW

 PChome交友~~幸福天天有 \*^o^*//
 http://love.pchome.com.tw/