Re: 0.4.0 Testing

> 在 三, 2004-02-04 18:38, Chang 寫道:
> > > Which modes appear in the list? Did you try both with and
> > > without fullscreen?  Does the problem only occur
> > > for 800x600 and 1024x768 or for other modes as well? If so,
> > > which ones? Can't you switch from bigger to smaller? The
> > > other way around? Both? What happens if you start with the
> > > --width and --height command line parameters? Which modes
> > > are in the list then?
> >
> > Ah... strange enough; today I have tried it again and there is
> > 800X600 mode "now" , it didn`t exist yesterday?
>
> Hmmm....
> in the starting menu, select video, select 576 x 384
> then 1024 x 768 , then ... 800 x 600 was gone -_-a?

What do you mean? Did it happen again, or is this just a clarification
of the previous post? If it happened again, please be a bit
more verbose. What do you mean by "select 576 x 384"? Just hitting
the menu item or actually setting the mode? And please try to
answer at least a few of the above questions (in particular which
modes are in the list in the first place and fullscreen or not).

The issue might be that your X setup doesn't offer 800x600 as a
fullscreen mode which would explain why it doesn't appear in the
list. If, however, you start in 800x600 windowed, the mode will
be shown nevertheless until you switch to a different mode.

Jens