Re: CoMET

On 09.02.2004 10:21, Dave Fancella wrote:
> Haven't been able to find the 0.4.0 prerelease.  Is it just the download
> marked "developers"?  The latest version shown on the seul.org site is 0.3.8.

There's a download marked developers?? Or are you talking about CVS?
Er, maybe you subscribed after I posted the URL. The prerelease was
not officially announced on the website. You can find it at
http://crimson.seul.org/files/crimson-0.4.0pre2.tar.bz
And don't forget to apply the patch I mentioned (or disable turn
replays).

Jens