Re: CoMET

On 10.02.2004 19:00, Jens Granseuer wrote:
> On 10.02.2004 03:24, Dave Fancella wrote:
> > I'm getting random crashes in both CoMET and CF right now.  I'll try to get a
> > core dump or something in the near future, since you're absolutely right
> > about the sdl error message being worthless.
>
> I've been playing around in both crimson and comet, but
> nothing's turned up so far. Any leads, yet? How often do you get them?

Erm, uh, hm, I'm pretty sure I know the reason for the
problems in crimson... I don't know what (or who?) caused me
to say you don't need the patch if you disable turn replays,
but that was utter nonsense. You definitely want that patch.
I bet the crashes will go away.

(Sometimes it's best to just turn the computer off and relax
with some good music, and everythings falls into place all by
itself.)

I'd still be interested in more info about the CoMET crashes,
though, are they are completely unrelated. For sure.

Sorry

Jens