Re: Heavy Metal

On Monday 16 February 2004 06:10 pm, Jens Granseuer wrote:
> Anyway, so far I only battled myself, and strangely enough I
> somehow sensed most of my cunning little tricks. So now I'm
> looking for someone else to pick up the glove. But even people
> who fear to confront me are welcome to comment. ;-)
>
> Bring it on!

I'll take you, but I've still gotta get a cvs snapshot and compile it, and I
can't promise a quick turnaround on turns (I'm very busy right now).  But
I've been wanting a human opponent for a little while...

Dave

--
Visit my website!
http://www.davefancella.com/?event=em

There is no grief which time does not lessen and soften.