Re: Soundtrack rough draft

Jens Granseuer wrote:
On 28.02.2004 15:31, Patrick Forhan wrote:
For what it's worth, Warlords 2 Deluxe came with about 30 tracks, which played randomly. Some moody and daunting, others brassy calls to war. Probably 20-25 minutes total. But that is a tall order.
That would be less than a minute per track? Seems really short to me.
Well, I'm probably estimating wrong... but there were some less than a minute, and the long ones were perhaps 2.5 to 3 minutes. I'll have to dig up my CD to say for sure.

Pat.