The Introduction of CF on my blog.

I am trying to make my blog a place introducing free games and free
softwares, the crimson fields is the very first one :0
Any comment is welcome. :)

It is published here:
http://tw.myblog.yahoo.com/taiwna-tangyen

This is a turn-based game, you can take the command chair of both sides,
if you want, you may creat some battle events yourself using the Comet,
the crimson fields map editor toolkit; I myself, a creator of a few
maps,
found it intersting in balancing the firepower of two sides while trying
to make the map fun to play still, in one case or two, the good guys
only
hold about a third force power of the bad guys, which give the player a
challange while not a mission impossible yet. You may try, if you have
the
free time available, and somewhat appealed by the turn based tatical
games.

Link to it`s homepage : http://crimson.seul.org/about.php