Re: Updates

I've just downloaded the ppc installation file and opened it from my
computer while my Ipaq was connected. The program seemed to reinstall
everything fine. However, when I started the program on my ipaq and
tried to set up the keybindings, I found I could still only map the
centre key to a function. If I press any other key my ipaq immediately
minimizes Crimson fields and switches to File explorer (It might be
because I started Crimson fields from File explorer though).

Am I doing anything wrong?