Re: New Units

On 25.02.2008 19:26, dani861@xxxxxx wrote:
is there a documentation to create new units / tile-types / buildings ?

i want to create new units but i don't found some informations how to do this.

Hi Dani,

unfortunately, I don't think we currently have documentation about how to
do that. I guess the best way to learn about it is to look at how it's done
for the default unit set (tools/default.usrc in the source package). After
creating such a file you need to run it through the mkunitset utility to
create a proper data file.

Let me know if you have any additional questions or need some help.
Btw, you are very welcome to add your findings to our wiki, so that
the next guy after you doesn't run into the same problem ;-)

Jens