Re: Crimson Fields 0.3.8 released

> How hard would
> > it be to let me click (or double click, or middle click, or something)
> > on terrain and have it tell me which units can pass, how much it slows
> > them down, etc?
From my point of view I don't like double click, middle click or whatever because
I do the port to the Zaurus PDA. On this device I already have to
add workaround keys for right click. Double click as well isn't supported
by a pen device.
So if you have to many of these different mouse click versions I have
to add the same functionality on th PDA in another way.
I think this feature is for desktop users mith mice - not for PDA users.

Regards,
Uwe Koch
Erdbeben im Iran: Zehntausende Kinder brauchen Hilfe. UNICEF hilft den
Kindern - helfen Sie mit! https://www.unicef.de/spe/spe_03.php