Re: Second campaign map

The Fox wrote:

either but it shouldn't be quite as piece-of-cakey.

Well... This time I chose the careful way (tm). I managed to eliminate all AI's units (save two medium and one heavy tanks units I captured) with zero casualties (and captured the northern granary in the process).

Zero doesn't seem such a huge number... (Note to self: add full match
replays to the list of features that would be nice to have.) What does
it look like when you set up a handicap for yourself?

I don't know if I'm that good (heh), so please someone post your comments :-).

Seconded. I'd really like to hear some more opinions.

Jens