Re: Tutorial campaign

According to your recommendations I created completely new map. It's
20x15 now, has nicer terrain (I hope) and I have some new ideas with
events (using triggers&events somehow didn't occur to me when creating
the first map).

I'm attaching the new map and this is my proposed scenario:

The trainee has one Heavy Tanks unit in the NW corner of the map. He's
told to move it around and when he eventually crosses the stream a
mine appears in the SW corner (1,14 or 2,14). The player is ordered to
destroy the mine (and told how to do it :-) ). When it's destroyed
another one appears at 12,14. When he destroys this one, he discovers
that he can't pass with his unit any further.

Another unit (Infantry) will appear in the northern part (in the
middle of mountains -- 10,1) and the unit will need to destroy another
enemy mine at 15,13. If the infantry enters the unpassable road (14,
14), the road will become normal road and the tanks will be able to
pass. The overall goal of the whole mission will be driving the tanks
to the intersection @ 16,13.

If you agree with this, I will do it ASAP.

Andrej

> Great to have someone finally tackling this!
> [...]
RAMMSTEIN, 22.02.2005 o 20,00, Bratislava Incheba,
Info: 0904 666 363, http://www.xl.sk