Release Plans (was: Re: [BUG] Strange behavior when selecting levels)

> I'd say that's a pretty ambitious timeline unless we can recruit
some
> as yet hidden army of mappers. And if more people start making maps
> I don't expect myself to have much time left for mapping. As you can

Well, it's not *time*line yet :-). But if we don't want to use the
existing maps, the completion of the Yalwa campaign is quite far away
:-/...

> see when looking at the current situation, a single mapper can
easily
> swamp me with ideas upon ideas of nice things to add. And multiple
> mappers probably mean multiplication of suggestions ;)

This may be true but at one point in the future CF will have
everything a mapper can imagine and then you won't have to constantly
implement new features :^D.

> (In fact, right now, I'd be happy if we managed to add one map per
> release to the Yalwa campaign.)

Yeah... I should ask some people if they want to contribute a bit...

Andrej
RAMMSTEIN, 22.02.2005 o 20,00, Bratislava Incheba,
Info: 0904 666 363, http://www.xl.sk