Re: game flow

On 20.01.2005 17:48, Matthias Grimm wrote:
> After playing some games I found some disturbing
> issues regarding the game flow:

[...]

> Changing all of this issues will make games more exciting
> because the situation could change rapidly and the tactical
> value of transportation vehicles increase.

I can only speak for myself here, but it was done on purpose
and I actually like it the way it is. Sure, it makes the
game a bit slower, but on the other hand you have to think
about what you do. I especially like the situation when to
infantry units meet in front of a factory, and nobody dares
to move in because he'd lose everything in return ;)

Jens