Re: Tutorial campaign

On 22.01.2005 21:02, The Fox wrote:
> (Jens:) Please read all the texts and comment :-). Maybe I could add
> some more information, maybe I forgot something, maybe I made some
> mistake, just change what you think should be changed.

One more thing I just noticed: You use nine events with unitposition
to trigger the creation of the mines in the southwest (which is fine),
and nine more to display the message to the player. It would be much
easier and more managable if you used a single unitposition trigger
instead of those second nine. You can just target the blue mines at
1/14 via the Unit Type setting...

Jens