Re: Tutorial campaign

> > I have finally finished the mission and also somewhat revised the
> > texts.
> >
> > (Jens:) Please read all the texts and comment :-). Maybe I could
add
> > some more information, maybe I forgot something, maybe I made some
> > mistake, just change what you think should be changed.
>
> Nice. I attached a patch with proposed changes to the messages.

Okay, your English is very good. (My English is not well. (She
received a flu. (I don't know if you find it funny but it's literal
translation from Slovak :-). )))

> Additional suggestions:
>
> * move the first mine from 0/14 to 2/12. It gets a bit boring to
>   drive down to the end of the map.

Agreed. I wanted to force the player notice that the tanks are unable
to pass the hills but it would probably scare the new players.

> * When the paratroopers land in the mountains, don't tell them
>   exactly how to unblock the road. You can do that when they have
>   destroyed the mine. (Don't forget to discard this message event
>   when they actually clear the road before dealing with the mines.

Well, I like it more this way. I like to have the messages in (more or
less) chronological order and I would have to renumber at least some
of them... Anyway I find this mission a little bit too over-messaged
-- the player gets a message with almost every other click.

I'm sending the final version of the mission, please play it through
several times, try to achieve all the (im)possible situations to find
out any missing dependencies, discards, whatever (I have replaced the
nine message "area" events with single unitposition triggered event
and I may have made a mistake). Anyone!

Translators: It looks like all the texts are complete. What are you
waiting for? (Damn, this also applies to me!)

Andrej
RAMMSTEIN, 22.02.2005 o 20,00, Bratislava Incheba,
Info: 0904 666 363, http://www.xl.sk