Re: [BUG] strange thing during turn report

On 29.01.2005 12:42, Torinthiel wrote:
> Something in the undo feature is not entirely correct. If I move a unit,
> undo the movement and then move somewhere else and then end turn and
> watch the turn replay by second player then the unit moves to
> a completely different location. Later, during 2nd player's turn unit is
> placed correctly, bugs only happen during replays.

Right. I forgot to erase the steps recorded for the replays, so you'd
get to see everything you undid plus the regular movement. By undoing
several times you could basically move a unit all across the map in
replays this way. Quite a way to shock your opponent. ;-)

Fixed in CVS.

Jens