Re: Nikola's map

> Nikola Smolenski wrote:
> Now, regarding my map. We obviously have different ideas about it. I believe
> that it would be the best if you would implement your ideas into it and
> finish it.

Hm, ok, let's see. This would be my proposal.

The gameplay is completely unchanged (except I removed another unit on
easy), I just modified/added a few messages and stuff. (I also changed
the briefing to what I proposed originally since I still think it fits
better. If you don't want that, we'll have to hash out something.)

Jens