Re: Building for Windows

Hey!

On Fr, 2013-01-04 at 09:22 +0000, SteveB wrote:
> I'm glad to see at least one other "Crimson Fielder" !
> I was beginning to think CF had been 'abandoned' like it's Battle Isle
'ancestor'

I'd say it has been on hiatus for a while now, and I don't really have
any plans to do much development on it at this time, but I'd hope that
it is in a state where you can actually build some useful stuff with it
without needing a code monkey.

I'm happy to lend support, fix things and even add minor new features if
there's demand for it, though.

> For the Windows users amongst you, I've been playing with it quite a
bit .. see :-
> http://questions4steveb.co.uk/Wargames/0.%20Wargames%20index.html
> (you will see from my 'trials & tribulations' that I'm not a
programmer :-) )

There's some impressive stuff there, and some that could have been
solved in easier ways. :-)

Happy New Year!
Jens