Re: Debain package for Crimson Fields

Thanks everyone, loads of great ideas there.... I seemed to have talked
myself into a job :)

I really like the idea of a trojen horse as a "transport" type of unit.

As for airoplanes, I agree that it might be best to just leave them out
as I'm not aware of any roman flying machines, though at a streach maybe
a hot airballon may have been possible.

I'm afraid I'm not to hot on the drawing of units though, if anyone
wants to chip in on the graphics, or any of it, please feel free  (I
don't want to get into trouble with Jens though for making everyone draw
pretty romans, instead of carrying on with the great work your all doing
on Crimson Fields)

Going all the way and doing the specs too would be great, I was thinking
that roman's didn't really move as fast as the mordern sleek Crimson
Fields armies and probably aren't quite as effective too.

One last thing, is it possible to tweek the map tile set too in the same
way as the unit tileset ?  I'm not thinking any major changes, maybe
just chaning the tarmac roads to something a bit more dusty.

Anyhow enough of me gorping... I'll get back to gimp :)