Re: Crimson Fields 0.4.3 released

FlashFashion wrote:

Jens Granseuer wrote:

After quite a bit more time than usual and some unscheduled downtime of
the SEUL server, version 0.4.3 of Crimson Fields is now out.

Changes include:

* a new map ("Across the Omyar Gorge")

* improved support for ISO-8859-2 locales

* a Polish translation (thanks to Sebastian Gabor and Torinthiel)

* some build fixes

Enjoy.

Jens

Well, maybe there should a new feature added.

I was editing an new map (40X25), and when I was into the stage of editing buildings
(middle stage, when most roads and mountains are set, and base sites are set)
there come a crash (not systemly) and the map was lost.

The way it comes is that when I select to create a new building, and the name it prints "error"
then I tried to key in a new name by clicking on name, soon it happens.

In comet, there should be an mechanism which save the map autoly every 2 minutes or so.

And sadly, due to that crash, and not backing up before into every stage,
I will have to start again from scretch...

Brain @ TW
And, here is the sketch, if anybody is interested.

Brain @ TW