Level "ThreeMountain"(maybe)

Hi,
for those who is interested in this new level.

The messages are as following, if anyone have any comment,
please feel free to comment, however, this level is not fully playable,
yet, since the events section has not been completed:

# 0 Title
Difficult Run
%
# 1 Name of yellow player
Free Nexus
%
# 2 Name of blue player
Commander of the Duke
%
# 3 Briefing for the yellow
Sir, I am sorry to bother you. but there is a
sitution that we most handle with, the Pristina,
duke of the empire, have refused to have peace
with us, and is now planing an attack toward
our main force in this region, since you have
the highest rank among the officers in this
region, I think you should be in command of
this defense, and if possible, capture the
house at the far north.

See you on the battle ground, sir.
%
# 4 Briefing for the blue
Duke: (smoking....smoking....)
It is your chance to pratice, kid, I don`t
believe that the Na... what is their name?
Slave: The Nexus.
Duke: Oh.... yeah, Nexus, Nexus...
I don`t believe they would ever make peace with
us, they would eliminate other forces around
here that support the emperor and then turn back
to deal with us, you will see.

Duke: (smoking....smoking....)
However, I wound NOT make it happen! You are
now the leader of my tank squarden, assault them.
You, have them all.

I will wait for your good news.
%
# 5 Succes
# 5 Success message for capturing the Duke House
Sir, we have found the duke, we are now able to
talk directly to him ourselves.
%
# 6 Title
We have the Duke House now.
%
# 7 Success message for destroying all enemy
The main force of the enemy have been removed,
maybe the Duke would consider to talk with us
now.
%
# 8 Title
Major force of the duke destroyed
%
# 9 Fail message of being destroyed
They are everywhere! They are everywhere...
Where are you? Sir?
%
# 10 Title
Defeated
%
Mission failed, the Duke have been abudated.
%
Failed
%
Mission failed, you have been overwhelmed.
%
Failed
%
Duke: (Still smoking... somking...)
Good job, kid, you have not let me down.
Duke: What?! You have none of them alive?
Wow, baby, excellent. Hahahahahahahah....
%
In the Duke House
%
(#25-07-2004)