Shop window and crystals

So,

it's been a while since the 'load transports when leaving'
feature has been added, and we've had some time to play with
it. I still think it's not the ideal solution but it works
better than I expected. In fact, it works good enough that
I'd like to propose changing the way crystals are handled to
match what we're doing with units.

Basically, that means removing the 'transfer crystals'
button from the shop window. The only other (visible)
change would be that crystals get unloaded just like
units when moving into a shop/transport.

We briefly discussed this way back when, and I think it was
Matthias who argued in favour of treating units and
crystals alike as much as possible then. I'd like to have
some more opinions, though, before going ahead.

Jens