Maintainers and Translators: Call to Arms

Hey,

in the last two weeks I've been working with Silvio to integrate most of his changes
for the PocketPC port into the main tree. Aa part of this a few new strings have
landed in CVS. It would be great if the localization crew could have a go at them
and send me the updates.

Also, if any other maintainers would like to get (some of) their port-specific code
into the trunk, this is the time to do it. There have been no ground-breaking changes
in a while, but I'll probably roll a 0.5.0 release in a week or two anyway.

Thanks,
Jens