First Map of Tyarin Campaign: Insurrection

Hi everyone,

Here's the first map. I decided to call it "insurrection" instead of "the revolt" because "revolt" sounds corny. Anyways, its my first map, and it's kind of interesting because there's only infantry, scouts, and personell carriers on the Nexians side. Also, check out the campaign for tyarin development page on crimson fields web site. Let me know whether I should change anything or not.

Will