Re: Insurrection: Second Draft of Tyarin Campaign

On 16.07.2008 23:53, William wrote:
What multi tile images?

Mountains, hills, and forests, mostly. Just look at other
maps for how they should look, and then look at yours ;-)

What should I change?

Well. I can tell you what I like or don't like, but I
can't really tell you what to do. It's your map after all,
and you could just decide you like what I dislike and vice
versa. Besides, if I had a clear vision in mind (I don't)
it would almost certainly be a lot faster if I just did
it myself.

Yes, I know, mapping is hard work. :-)

Jens