Re: New map

Hi,

I finally got around to working on that new map again.

Difficulty levels are not yet supported, but I hope I managed
to improve the balance and the story is done.

The ultimate goal is to make this map part of a (the?) Nexus
campaign in one of the first regions where the FNA incites the
rebellion, but at my current pace it will take a few years to
put those other maps together...

Progress has generally slowed down quite a bit during May, and
not much has happened code-wise as I've been busy with lots of
other things. Just in case there's someone out there who'd like
to help on the coding part, I think I've got a nice task to
start getting acquainted with some of the code.

So, let me know what you think about the map, and I'm also still
looking for a better map name.

Have fun,
Jens