Re: Eastern european language support

On Sun, Jun 20, 2004 at 08:38:24PM +0200, Jens Granseuer wrote:
> I also have a rough draft of a Polish translation of the locale
> (ie. no unit names, no missions). I haven't heard back from the
> original translator for about two weeks, but for the translation
> to go into the next official release there's still some work to be
> done. Takers?

How much of it? I don't have time right now to look at it. Me and my
friends are currently translating MPlayer, but are getting to the end of
it and I can ask them if they want to do it. Or if it's not too much I
can do it myself.
Torinthiel

--
 Waclaw "Torinthiel" Schiller       GG#: 542916, 3073512
   torinthiel(at)megapolis(dot)pl